Our highly trained and certified professionals are skilled in advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques to ensure thorough, focused and dedicated care to obtain optimal evaluation and results. Our physicians are Fellowship-trained retina specialists.
- Ophthalmic photography and digital fluorescein angiography;
- High-Definition Optical Coherence Tomography;
- Digital 3-D Ultrasound;
- Laser treatment for various retinal diseases and conditions;
- State-of-the-art treatment for Macular Degeneration;
- In-office treatment for retinal tears and detachments;and
- In the event that surgery is required, all procedures can be performed by our physicians in our own state-of-the-art facility The Retina Surgery Center, located in Bellevue, WA.
Site by Fuse IQ